Growing your beard stronger & thicker proves to be a challenge for several men due to different reasons. The issue that strikes often is that once the beard has grown to a certain extent, then there is itchiness which strikes considerably and many men either shave or trim the beard mid-way before it is fully grown. Also, if you have a diet which is inadequate in nutrients and if you do not follow the basic skin care regimen, then your beard eventually looks weak and thin.
This is an established notion in the society that beard is specifically associated with power, masculinity, wisdom and leadership. So, obviously possessing thicker beard commands more respect. When we are talking about the beard health, this is absolutely essential to outline the major qualities/characteristics of a great beard.
The qualities of a great beard are as follows:
- Liveliness– A beard which looks very lively can be achieved with proper commitment and care.
- Thickness– The number of hairs in a beard should be maximum and it should look very dense.
- Length– The length of the beard can be as per your choice.
Most of the men who are willing to grow their beard particularly struggle with the thickness of the beard. Some men due to higher testosterone level usually develop a thick and full beard. Others with a lower level of testosterone have very scanty facial hair. In case the quality of beard is not very superior, then you can adopt several useful tricks which would provide you with a stylish and lustrous beard just like the way you always desired for.
Using the best beard oil in India for optimum beard growth
The best beard oil can be used regularly on the beard which provides luster, nourishment and bountifulness to your beard. You will surely experience the hydrating effect and softening texture to your beard after each application of the Whiskers beard growth oil. This is considered to be one very exotic and at the same time non-sticky product for the beard. They are being very carefully prepared to utilize the most essential natural oils that along with the nourishing vitamins and minerals turn your beard to be healthy, well-conditioned and lustrous. An absolutely heady concoction of several natural ingredients like Wheat germ oil, Apricot oil, Jojoba oil, Grapeseed oil and Argan oil are being clubbed for gaining the required nourishment for the beard.
Every man who is serious about growing a beard should start using the beard growth oil right from the first day when they have planned to grow their beard. The best beard oil in India effectively moisturizes the beard and also the skin which lies underneath the beard. The Whiskers beard growth oil also eliminates the beard itch and dandruff. If you want to avoid any damage to your beard, you should sincerely apply the best beard oil which helps in locking the moisture and also preventing the natural oil loss from your beard.
Steps in using the best beard oil
Step 1: Pour 3-5 drops of the beard oil on the palm
Step 2: Massage the poured oil on the beard for approximately 3 minutes
Step 3: You may then preferably use a beard comb in order to spread the oil evenly across the mane
Step 4: You have to allow the applied oil to rest on the beard for at least 3-4 hours
The frequency of usage: You should apply the best beard oil preferably twice a day for best results.
Additional useful tips for gaining stronger and thicker beard
Adopting the usage of the best beard oil is a must. Along with it, you should maintain a healthy lifestyle for facilitating beard growth. Some of the major tips to follow are jotted below:
- Taking proper care of your facial skin– This is an obvious fact that healthy skin is the right foundation for the perfect and healthy beard. Use a good quality moisturizer for your facial skin for keeping it well-hydrated. Also, do not forget to remove the dead skin cells and exfoliate your facial skin from time to time.
- Start exercising– Exercising on regular basis forms the solid foundation for the growth of thicker hair and also you should make efforts to lose excess weight.
- Reduce your level of stress– When you are over-stressed in your day to day life, the cortisol level in your body increases considerably. This in turn negatively impacts the development of testosterone in your body. Also, the increased stress level makes it challenging for the hair follicles to absorb the nutrients.
- Taking adequate rest– For increasing the level of testosterone in your body, long hours of sound sleep is indispensable. If you manage to take 8 hours of sleep every day, then it would help you in regenerating your testosterone. The increased level of testosterone would result in the growth of thicker and healthier beard.
- Improving your diet– You should make it a point to consume a vitamin-rich diet that would consist of more and more vegetables. Your hair is nothing but filament of protein. So, it is also necessary to consume protenicious diet for healthier beard growth.
- Consuming supplements– You have the option of stimulating your beard growth by taking supplements along with a well-balanced diet. You should choose a supplement which is rich in zinc, copper, Vitamin B, magnesium, Vitamin D, iron and Vitamin E that play major roles in the growth and thickening of the beard.
- Trimming your beard properly– You should always get your beard trimmed from a professional barber or there are chances that you end up harming your beard.
- Staying hydrated– You should not neglect to drink enough water daily as this helps in flushing out the toxins from your body. This would keep your skin hydrated and the healthier skin would maximize the chances of growing thicker and healthier beard.